Date:      Tue, 02 Dec 2003 23:41:14 -0600
From:      "charles pelletier" <soze_kizer@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   re: re: weird mouse reaction 5.1

I went ahead and enabled the mouse..removed all but the moused enable
option, loaded enlightenment. It seems to me what is occuring could quite
possibly be a resolution error...the mouse pointer reacts, albeit several
seconds after i physically move the mouse..also, random menus pop up even if
i haven't clicked a button. once those menus are open, i can't even attempt
to access any of the menu options. sometimes, too, the mouse pointer ends up
on completely another side of the monitor when i've only moved the mouse
maybe 1/4 inch.  am i right in thinking this has to do with how i have the
resolution set? at the moment, i'm sitting at 1024x768, with a 67 refresh
rate (as per monitor specs). what's next?

--charlie

Take advantage of our best MSN Dial-up offer of the year — six months
@$9.95/month. Sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup