Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 2019 17:15:15 -0700
From:      Scarred Intellect <scarred.intellect@gmail.com>
To:        Julien Cigar <julien@perdition.city>, Patrick McMunn <doctorwhoguy@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DL380 G4 with FreeNAS 11.2 (FreeBSD 11.2)

Thank you both for your input. Another mailing list subscriber pointed
me in the direction of this forum thread, which helped sort out my
problem: https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/hpasm-freebsd-7-x.7344/

I don't remember exactly how that thread helped, but I do recall that it
led me pretty directly to the solution.

And for the sake or the mailing list archives, yes, my disks are genuine
HP disks (they are the originals with the server). I will keep this in
mind, though, if I put new drives into these servers.