Date:      Sat, 09 Aug 2014 12:43:50 +0100
From:      Mike Clarke <jmc-freebsd2@milibyte.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Jamie Griffin <griffin8j@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: pkg upgrade xorg versions

On Saturday 09 August 2014 10:12:02 Jamie Griffin wrote:

> Just wanted to add: some KDE packages are being upgraded from the
> regular FreeBSD repo, others are being upgraded from WITH_NEW_XORG
> repo;  for example:
>
> kde-workspace: 4.10.5_1 -> 4.11.9 [FreeBSD_new_xorg]
> kdelibs: 4.10.5_2 -> 4.12.5_3 [FreeBSD]
>
> As you can see, there looks like a version mis-match as well.

Those are the latest versions.

I'm using KDE here with those versions built from ports without
problems.

curlew:/home/mike% pkg info kde-workspace kdelibs
kde-workspace-4.11.9
kdelibs-4.12.5_3

Well, not exactly problem free, I do have an issue with desktop search
not functioning correctly but I think that's an unrelated nepomuk or
virtuoso issue.

--
Mike Clarke