Date:      Wed, 05 May 1999 16:47:49 +0700
From:      "Rashid N. Achilov" <shelton@granch.ru>
To:        Darren Reed <avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freebsd mbuf crash

Darren Reed wrote:

> is this one (below) taken care of ?  perhaps a derivitice of this ?
>
> darren
>
> /* freebsd-mbuf-crash.c by Jeff Roberson, (jeffr@nwlink.com). Dec 11 1998.
>  * I'm only releasing this as an example because the bug hardly ever reliably crashes a machine.
>  */

Sample does not work :-) Clearly, it does not compile - must reset line
"#include <netinet/in.h>" up, below line "#include <stdlib.h>", and add
line "#include <netinet/in_systm.h>" below. And after successfull
compile it does not work :-) Compiled under 2.2.7, probed 2.2.7 also.

--
     With Best Regards.
     Rashid N. Achilov (RNA1-RIPE), Granch Ltd. lead engineer