Date:      Sun, 23 Oct 2016 20:32:00 +0200
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Martin_Waschb=C3=BCsch?= <martin@waschbuesch.de>
To:        scratch65535@att.net
Cc:        freebsd-ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Jive prejudices

> Am 23.10.2016 um 20:00 schrieb scratch65535@att.net:
>=20
> For policy, I'd suggest the creation of a flag "Socially
> deprecated" that would leave it in the tree but clue people up
> that there's potentially something unsavory about it.

As others have already said, it is unlikely that we could come up with a =
definition of 'unsavory' that is universally accepted.
Also, I doubt that anything technical we could come up with could =
adequately address this issue as it is not technical in nature.

I propose that no classification whatsoever be implemented.

If at all necessary, we could have a disclaimer stating that it is no =
endorsement of any kind whatsoever if a piece of software is in the =
ports tree.

Martin=