Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:42:53 -0500
From:      "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
To:        "Chris D. Faulhaber" <jedgar@fxp.org>, "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: mod_ssl anyone?

From: "Chris D. Faulhaber" <jedgar@fxp.org>

> > > Other than apache13-modssl ?
> >
> > Yes.  I had considered deinstalling apache, installing the above
> > mentioned port, then adding mod_php3 back in, but wondered if there
> > was a better way.
> >

> As far as I can tell mod_ssl doesn't have apxs support and must be built
> with Apache proper.

You must be thinking of apache-ssl.  As mod_ssl can be built with apxs, but it also requires an apache server built with the EAPI
extension.

I actually have the ports completed for mod_ssl, apache13 apache13+ipv6.

These ports are located at:

http://www.westbend.net/~hetzels/mod_apache13-1.tgz.  You will need to apply the port.diff patch to bsd.port.mk in order to use
these ports as they depend on USE_APACHE in the module ports.

Scot