Date:      Wed,  2 Jan 2002 13:52:36 +0100 (CET)
From:      Stefan `Sec` Zehl <sec@ice.42.org>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   mozilla port broken AGAIN :-(

>Submitter-Id:	current-users
>Originator:	Stefan `Sec` Zehl
>Confidential:	no
>Synopsis:	mozilla port broken AGAIN :-(
>Severity:	non-critical
>Priority:	low
>Category:	ports
>Class:		sw-bug
>Release:	FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE i386
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD ice 4.4-STABLE FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE #9: Sat Sep 29 19:25:00 CEST 2001 root@ice:/usr/export/obj/usr/export/src/sys/ICE i386

FreeBSD-4.4 STABLE, current mozilla port
drwxr-xr-x  2 root  wheel  512 Jan  2 04:04 /var/db/pkg/mozilla-0.9.7,1

The mozilla port is broken. With my old ~/.mozilla directory, I get an
'Select User Profile' dialog box, where I can't select my old profile
"Mozilla cannot use the profile "sec" because the directory containing the
profile cannot be found."

If I instead create a new profile, the [Finish...]-Button doesn't work.

If I remove my ~/.mozilla directory entirely, mozilla fails to start up
completely, and instead exits with an exit-value of 1.

So I'm left unable to start mozilla at all. I hope this gets fixed quickly.

>How-To-Repeat:

ice:~>rm -rf .mozilla;mozilla;echo $?
1
ice:~>