Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:45:15 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
To:        Ronald G Minnich <rminnich@lanl.gov>
Cc:        Jung-uk Kim <juikim@engin.umd.umich.edu>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anybody working on FreeBSD BIOS?

On Thu 2000-06-15 (15:25), Ronald G Minnich wrote:
> well linuxbios is what I started here, and I pinged some folks on this
> list about supporting freebsd as well as linux, and got a 'no interest'
> back from some folks.
>
> I'm still up for it. I think it's easy.

'linuxbios' will only support booting off Linux partitions?

I doubt they're replacing a multi-purpose, occasionally
not-all-that-clever thing, with a single-purpose very-often
not-all-that-clever thing?

What 'support' will FreeBSD require in 'linuxbios'?

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner
Sunesi Clinical Systems