Date:      Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:43:18 +0200
From:      Benjamin Rossen <b.rossen@onsnet.nu>
To:        <freebsd-www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   nice work

I like the new FreeBSD website design. Congratulations. Nicely done.

I think it could be improved by bringing combined fluid/elastic properties
to the layout. See a site where this has been implemented at:
http://www.wikidiction.com

Let me know what you think. I am willing to submit structured CSS files for
your new site with these properties if you (the chief webmaster et al.)
would like; but I am rather busy and will not to do this work on spec if you
don't see the need. Given that your present site has a built in text size
switch, you may judge the current elasticity to be satisfactory for your
subscribers' needs.

Benjamin Rossen