Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 2017 12:15:31 +0000
From:      "christina@myadwordsbanner.com" <christina@myadwordsbanner.com>
To:        "freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Freebsd-ia64, Effective and highly competitive drive for your keywords.

Hi Freebsd-ia64!

 If you cannot get your website freebsd org to first page on Google and want to
stay there without paying too much, there is a good way to do this is by
making use of our technology.

 This new technology is not based on Pay Per Click model. You pay fixed
price for keyword and we give you exclusive rights to keywords during
full year with guaranteed minimum amount of traffic on each keyword.

  For more details, you can contact us by phone or fill online quote on our
website and we will provide you with all the information.

Very Truly,
Christina