Date:      Fri, 1 Mar 1996 17:06:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@nike.efn.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   cgi script

I have writen some code that simplifies writing cgi scripts in C...  I am
wondering if FreeBSD would in interested in include the library with
FreeBSD's source...  if you guys are could you send me some information on
how to apply the proper copyright?  because I would like to submit it
under the standard Berkley (if there is such a thing) copyright...

this is the first time I have thought about submitting source... I also
don't currently have access to a complete source tree (either current or
stable)...  I hope this isn't a problem...  Thanks... and TTYL..

John-Mark

gurney_j@efn.org
http://resnet.uoregon.edu/~gurney_j/
Modem/FAX: (541) 683-6954   (FreeBSD Box)

Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD (unix)