Date:      Thu, 14 Aug 1997 16:18:31 -0400
From:      Justin Freedman <Justin_freedman@harvard.edu>
To:        support@freebsd.com
Subject:   Ferrbsd & 80M Memory

I found the information I needed.  Sorry to bother you with info that was in
your searchengine.  Thanks for your time

Justin Freedman

>Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:37:06
>To: support@freebsd.com
>From: Justin Freedman <Justin_freedman@harvard.edu>
>Subject: Ferrbsd & 80M Memory
>
>        Hi.  I was wondering if you could help me add support for over 64M
ram in FreeBSD(ver 2.2.2).  I have looked through the faq and I can't seem
to find a solution there.  I would look through the news groups but I
currently don't have access to a news server.  Any information that you
could offer would be greatly apreciated.