Date:      Sat, 08 Mar 1997 10:53:02 -0600
From:      Xman <fweber@ix.netcom.com>
To:        FreeBSD <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Menu Question

Hello Folks

I have a question about holding a cursor in the midde of the screen from
a menu program using '  \c' doesn't seem to work the cursor still wants
to go back to the laft side of the page other types of Unix this seems
to work find but for some reason FreeBSD doesn't like the hold the
cursor on the middle of the screen.  What do I need to do to change this
so it will work??  I have 2.1.6 ver of freeBSD running.

Thanks for the help..

Fred