Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 1997 13:26:13 +0100
From:      "=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Piotr_St=EAclik?=" <psteclik@icz.com.pl>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   PPP

Hi!
I have big problem with PPP connection to my FreeBSD server. When I receive short files all is O.K. The problem begins when I want to get a long file via FTP or big e-mail via popper. The transmission stops when I receive about 600kB and after a few seconds modem disconnects.
I can get million short files, but I can't get one big file. What's on???

                                       Thanks in advance
                                       Piotr Steclik
                                       psteclik@icz.com.pl