Date:      Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:06:26 +0100 (BST)
From:      Gavin Atkinson <gavin@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Boris Hollas <boris.hollas@gmx.de>
Cc:        bugbusters@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: pr i386/128074

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Boris Hollas wrote:
> I realized that my pr i386/128074 belong in the ports category, not in i386.
> Is it possible to move it to the ports category? I apologize for that
> mistake.

Thanks, this has been done.

> Also, I suggest to add more information to the web interface on
> http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html. There's a drop down list for 'category'.
> I think it will help submitters if a short description of the categories, as
> in
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/problem-reports/article.html,
> "Here is the current list of categories: ...", is given next to the drop-down
> list or on top of the page.

That's not a bad idea, although I think that adding a link to that page is
probably better than including the descriptions of each category on the
page itself.

> Also, if the entries are sorted by frequency selecting the right
> category will be easier.

I'm not sure about that.  I think that for people who do know what
category they want (e.g. people who have read the document above!) this
would probably be more of an annoyance than anything.

Gavin