Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 1995 00:49:30 -0500
From:      Jon Loeliger <jdl@chrome.onramp.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   make world falling down on 'zic'

I apologize in advance for repeating something that I'm
pretty sure just got mentioned a couple days ago.  I tried
to Netscrape through the mail archives but they appeared to
be out of order.  Rats.

So, my 'make world' came to a screaching halt with:

umask 022; cd /usr/src/share/zoneinfo;  zic -d /usr/share/zoneinfo -p America/New_York  -L /dev/null -y /usr/src/share/zoneinfo/obj/yearistype africa antarctica asia australasia etcetera europe  factory northamerica southamerica systemv
"europe", line 717: invalid time of day
"europe", line 718: invalid time of day
"europe", line 719: invalid time of day
"europe", line 760: invalid time of day
"europe", line 761: invalid time of day
"europe", line 762: invalid time of day
"europe", line 763: invalid time of day
"europe", line 764: invalid time of day
"europe", line 765: invalid time of day

I'm pretty sure someone mentioned something like this a day or three ago.
If they could gently remind those of us with short memories, it'd be
greatly appreciated.  And, what's the right 'make' to retart this build
in place without totally starting over?  Is 'make depend all install'
good enough?

Thanks,
jdl