Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 2002 21:24:12 -0000
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Imanage.net?= <jenny@theportal.net>
To:        <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   =?ISO-8859-1?Q?IMANAGE.NET?=

Dear Sir/Madam:=20
=20
IMANAGE.NET - USD 820=20
=20
Please note that after years,the registration on the domain name=20
IMANAGE.NET was not renewed and this domain had become available to regi=
ster.=20
=20
Consequently, we have been approached to market this domain name that ha=
s been tracked and registered by a client. As a result,IMANAGE.NET is no=
w available from us for IMMEDIATE transfer.=20
=20
With so many companies using these initials along with what many would c=
onsider to be a genuine investment,we expect to find an interested party=
 for this excellent.net .=20
=20
This is a VALUABLE and HIGH PROFILE domain and we believe that this deve=
lopment could be of genuine interest and benefit to your operation.=20
Please note that the domain name market is extremely solid at the moment=
 and similar domains are currently selling on afternic.com, greatdomains=
.com (domain auction sites) and by domain name brokers, in some cases, f=
or many thousands of US dollars.=20
=20
Please note that transfers take just 15 minutes and are extremely=20
straightforward - absolutely NO technical knowledge required!=20
=20
For our client's peace of mind, we use an escrow service for all transac=
tions and domains are ALWAYS secured by the buyer prior to us=20
receiving any funds. We pay all fees connected with the escrow process.=20
=20
If you would like to use WWW.IMANAGE.NET for your online business, pleas=
e contact us at your earliest convenience. We will be on hand should you=
 require any further assistance or information.=20
=20
We thank you for your attention and sincerely apologise if this e-mail=20
has not been of interest to you.=20
=20
=20
Yours Sincerely,=20