Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 2014 13:17:55 +1300
From:      Ben Russell <thematrixeatsyou@gmail.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   net-p2p/linuxdcpp appears to delete shared directories

Judging by the email address this appears to be an unmaintained port.

Twice already I have lost shared directories. Most recently I lost my
main music directory. After a quick search on the internet it appears
that stuff like this even happens on Linux, so it's probably not a
kernel bug, but rather a bug with this port.

I tend to symlink stuff into my main shares directory, so it might be
an "rm ../something" bug.

Would it make sense to flag this port as broken somehow? I know that
I've only ever lost files while running this program, never when not
running it.

uname -a:
FreeBSD sas 10.0-STABLE FreeBSD 10.0-STABLE #1 r264433: Mon Apr 14
14:19:15 NZST 2014     ben@sas:/usr/obj/usr/src/10/sys/GENERIC  amd64