Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 1998 17:53:24 -0700
From:      "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@Boolean.Net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Internet Server (RAID/SMP) from SAGelec

I'm looking at acquiring a pair of internet servers for a new business venure.
The servers need to have both decent I/O subsystems and computing capability
and room for expansion.   I'm right now considering rackmountable servers from
SAG Electronics (www.sagelec.com).   They seem to offer what I'm looking for
at reasonable prices and uses fairly common components.   However, my big
question is reliabiity of the vendor.   Was wondering if anyone has any knowledge
of these folks.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions for good hardware vendors that build
FreeBSD-compatible servers AND is located near Silly Valley, free free to drop
me a note.

Thanks, Kurt