Date:      Sun, 22 Jun 1997 21:42:04 -0400
From:      Nathan Scott Johnson <nsj@eos.ncsu.edu>
To:        Richard Furda <riso@gator.wgss.net>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The FreeBSD Gallery

As written by Richard Furda (riso@gator.wgss.net):
> MY name is Rich and I have e-mail jordan (jkh) about my problem
> regarding the freebsd gallery. I submited www.wgss.net site (twice)
> for the FreeBSD gallery, it was about a month ago. He told me to
> e-mail you regarding this matter.
> Plese e-mail me on what I should do.

I was unable to find your initial request; however, I would be more than happy
to add one for you if you can do the following for me:

Send me a paragraph of HTML including a description of your site and contact
information, and I will include it in one of the Galleries (Hardware, Software,
or Consulting).  You can view one of the three pages for inspiration, if you
wish:

<http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software.html>;
<http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/hardware.html>;
<http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consulting.html>;

I apologize for any inconvenience; sometimes, bad things can happen to good
people. =(

If you need any help, please let me know.

Cheers,
nsj

--
Nate Johnson / nsj@ncsu.edu / nsj@catt.ncsu.edu / nsj@FreeBSD.org
Systems Administrator, Computer and Technologies Theme Program