Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 2006 12:07:01 +1000
From:      "Murray Taylor" <MTaylor@bytecraft.com.au>
To:        "Hunter Fuller" <hackmiester@hackmiester.com>, "Mark Jayson Alvarez" <jay2xra@yahoo.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: fire_saver while inside kde???

try launching xscreensaver before kde ... I have all those
screensavers running and dont use the kde ones...=20
I think that there is a firesaver in there.

mjt

The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive
use of the intended addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please inform the sender and/or
addressee immediately and delete the material.=20

E-mails may not be secure, may contain computer viruses and
may be corrupted in transmission. Please carefully check this
e-mail (and any attachment) accordingly. No warranties are
given and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage
caused by such matters.

***This Email has been scanned for Viruses by MailMarshal.***