Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2000 15:39:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        ctm-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   Testing

I'm doing some testing of a new feature for ctm, so that they are PGP
signed (actually, GnuPG), and because of this testing, you may possibly
get some extra deltas mailed to you.

I don't think this is going to cause anyone any problems, but I thougth a
heads-up would be appropriate.  You're not going to get the new signed
pieces until I'm sure they work ok, and I have scripts out there for you,
and the public key well publicized.

It won't break anything for you.

Chuck Robey                | Interests include C & Java programming,
New Year's Resolution:  I  | electronics, communications, and
will not sphroxify gullible| signal processing.
people into looking up     | I run picnic.mat.net: FreeBSD-current(i386) and
fictitious words in the    |      jaunt.mat.net : FreeBSD-current(Alpha)|
dictionary.                |