Date:      Sat, 08 Aug 2009 13:06:22 +0300
From:      Danny Braniss <danny@cs.huji.ac.il>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   request test drivers for iscsi_initiator 2.2.3

This new version:
 o - has some bug fixes.
 o - has full header/data digest support, thanks to Daisuke Aoyama
     <aoyama@peach.ne.jp>.
 o - the limit for the number of sessions is now 64, but can be
     raised - eventually via a sysctl call.
 o - the number of LUNs is unlimited, but things might get hairy
     over 128.
 o - now compiles & works under -current (8.0).

The tag option is supported, but by default is set very low (0),
if someone knows of a way to figure the optimal value I'll gladly
add it.

If it works for you, please let me know the model/make of the target so
I can update the list.

cheers,
	danny