Date:      Mon, 19 May 1997 23:34:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        itojun@itojun.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/3521

 * >You don't need to set both NO_PACKAGE and RESTRICTED, unless you have
 * >different reasons for each.
 *
 * 	the restriction means,
 * 		redistribution of original package(qvplay-0.92.tar.gz) is
 * 		prohibited, so please do not include qvplay-0.92.tar.gz
 * 		into pub/FreeBSD/distfiles.
 * 	Is the RESTRICTION line clear enough for you?  If unclear,
 * 	I should elaborate RESTRICTED definition.

So no redistribution of either the tarball or FreeBSD package are not
allowed because it's beta, right?  That's clear enough for me.

Satoshi