Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 1997 11:00:36 -0500
From:      Kenny Hanson <khanson@pdspc.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD Security

Hello,
	I was cruising FreeBSD.ORG and found
http://www.freebsd.org/security.html.
There are two sections which I am highly interested in seeing: 1) How to
secure a FreeBSD
System and, 2) How to recover from a security compromise.  Neither
section has been
implemented.  Is there any other links I might find to give me more
information on these
issues?  I'd love to find something specific to FreeBSD as I am using a
box for DNS and
Sendmail relay in a production environment.  I feel I've set it up
pretty good, but you can
never have enough information.  Any help is greatly appreciated :-)

	Kenny Hanson, Senior Research Analyst
	Paragon Development Systems
	Email: 	khanson@pdspc.com
	Web: 	http://www.pdspc.com