Date:      Sat, 25 Jan 1997 00:01:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      Snob Art Genre <ben@narcissus.ml.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   fvwm CPU consumption on 2.1.5

I am running fvwm version 1.24r over FreeBSD 2.1.5.  It has lately begun
consuming a ridiculous amount of CPU time.  I am nice -20'ing it in my
.xsession but that is not really a good solution, because it doesn't
guarantee that my users will follow the same precaution.  Plus, even when
niced it spikes my load average to 1 and change.

I would include some video card and configuration-file specifics but I
don't know what would be appropriate.

Please help!  TIA.

 Ben

The views expressed above are not those of the Worker's Compensation
Board of Queensland, Australia.