Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 1997 01:35:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        committers@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports freeze, need help

Seems like the gamma testing of 2.2 is going pretty well, so I will
set the (hopefully) final ports freeze date to 2/20 (1 week before
projected release).

Now, I need help.

There are 65 open problem reports in the ports area, most of which are
new port submissions and upgrades.  Between the incredible number of
ports in the tree (now approaching 800) and having to build packages
on both -current and 2.2, I have absolutely no time looking at new
ports.  So I would appreciate it if some of you can take time to
import a few of them.  Don't worry too much about style points, I can
fix that.  As long as it compiles and packages, I'm happy. :)

Thanks!
Satoshi