Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2017 22:52:28 +0200
From:      Tomasz CEDRO <tomek@cedro.info>
To:        Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
Subject:   Re: USB Device self-umount

Hey Polytropon! :-)

Thanks for ideas! I am at the moment at point where I sniff out the
USB traffic and analyze SCSI packets.. and also I got into SCSI
specification to search for some possibilities.. :-)

I will have to see how Windoze handles ATAPI EJECT, maybe that could
bring some insight on how to umount ejectable media triggered by the
device-eject-button-press..

As for now the device reports CHECK-CONDITION to mark media missing,
then reboots and re-appeares, but that causes "device not cleanly
unmounted" warnings on macOS for instance..

Will report back when I find anything interesting :-)

Best regards! :-)
Tomek