Date:      Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:41:46 GMT
From:      wkb@freebie.demon.nl
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   loader fixes going into 4.3R ?

All,

Is it possible to get the loader fixes tested in time for MFC to
go out with 4.3R ? It would really be a great benefit to mankind if
this could be made to happen I think.

Main test vehicles would be AS4[01]00 and AS1200. I'm afraid I won't
be back in time to test AS8400 before the release, but given the limited
installed base of FreeBSD on Tlaser I'm not too worried ;-))

Comments?

Wilko

BTW: if this happens, will someone please update the RELNOTES etc
where
appropriate?