Date:      Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:34:31 -0500
From:      "Eric Greene" <EricDGreene@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Windows XP

Hello.  I would like to learn to use FreeBSD.  I would also like to have =
the ability to choose between either Win XP Pro and FreeBSD upon =
starting up my system.  I do have 2 40GB hard drives, plus Partition =
Magic if I need.  My plan at the moment is to simply have Win XP Pro on =
one hdd, and FBSD on the other.

Ok what I would like to know is this:  should I install FreeBSD first?  =
Or Win XP first?  I am thinking I better not install FreeBSD first =
because I doubt that WinXP's setup would recognize FreeBSD as a 2nd. =
O.S. on my system when installing (thereby not providing the ability to =
choose an O.S. on startup).

Any suggestions?  My hardware should all be compatible to use FreeBSD.

TYIA,
Eric Greene