Date:      Sun, 06 Jan 2002 09:51:40 -0600
From:      jacks@sage-american.com
To:        "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>, "FBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Editors in base FBSD

Joe: You might consider running your FBSD box(es) directly from your
Windowze workstaton (on LAN) using a telnet client like CRT (or even
SecureCRT). It has all of the abilities for using the copy to clipboard as
with the other win apps... In fact, I hardly ever use the consoles at the
FBSD boxes and use the Windoze Destop CRT to login to each FBSD box....
now, you have the best of all worlds with the usual win bells/whistles....

At 10:23 AM 1.6.2002 -0500, Joe & Fhe Barbish wrote:

>I know of vi and ee = very primitive and just primitive
>that are part of the base. Are there any others?
>
>Are there any command line mouse enabled
>cut & past editors in FBSD?

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Server Admin