Date:      Sun, 15 Dec 2002 18:21:30 -0500
From:      "Dave [Hawk-Systems]" <dave@hawk-systems.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Paul A. Scott" <pscott@skycoast.us>
Subject:   RE: periodic output not being emailed

>> In looking at the periodic files, it appears to simply call sendmail for all
>> mailings. Why would the security output being sent through sendmail be any
>> different?
>
>The security script is mailed separately.
>
>Look at "/etc/periodic/daily/450.status-security".

I did see that and understand that.  Are you implying that it does not use the
daily_output override in /etc/periodic.conf for the target email address?

currently /etc/periodic.conf contains
	# overrides for where to send periodic output
	daily_output="sysadmin@domain.com"
	weekly_output="sysadmin@domain.com"
	monthly_output="sysadmin@domain.com"

do we need to add a