Date:      Wed, 06 Oct 1999 02:42:21 -0500
From:      Len Huppe <huppe@execpc.com>
To:        Kevin Libutsi <defiance@jade.cynikal.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: i would like to get a book about free bsd?

There is exactly one book on the subject and it's called The Complete
FreeBSD.  It was authored by Greg Lehey, and he did a great job.  You can
order a copy at http://www.freebsdmall.com/books.  This book is a must have
for anyone that's serious about using FreeBSD.  There is also the FreeBSD
Power Pak which you you can order at http://www.freebsdmall.com/software.
Last but not least, there is this mailing list.  I have three months worth
of messages stored on my system that I search through when I have
questions.  There are a multitude of answers in there.

Welcome to FreeBSD

    Len Huppe