Date:      Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:07:32 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        freebsd@guldan.demon.nl
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Wireless Card ATMEL AT76C502AR

In message: <20021129161201.GL8770@bombur.guldan.demon.nl>
            Robert **UNKNOWN CHARSET** <freebsd@guldan.demon.nl> writes:
: I've been trying to get this ATMEL based pccard working. But is seems
: there is/are some points missing or thing i'me doing wrong...

I've been told, but have no way to verify, that the amtel cards have a
different driver <-> device API than the prism/hermese cards have.  It
looks like linux has a effort to create a driver for these cards.

Warner