Date:      Tue, 5 Jun 2001 13:54:57 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it
To:        <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Matrox Millennium II

Hello.
I Removed the AccellGraphics board I had and replaced with a Matrox
Millennium II PCI 4MB

the problem is that when I Start the X server, the server gets blocked.
Everything is blocked and no mouse moving neither I Can switch to text
console ALT+F1 etc...

PID USERNAME PRI NICE  SIZE    RES STATE    TIME   WCPU    CPU COMMAND
53692 root      50   0 12301M 10768K RUN      0:56 98.14% 93.02% XF86_SVGA

anyone has experience with Matrox millennium II used on Miata ?

thanks

Rick