Date:      Tue, 20 Sep 2022 10:37:41 -0700
From:      Mark Millard <marklmi@yahoo.com>
To:        George Mitchell <george+freebsd@m5p.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Where are the Raspberry Pis?

On 2022-Sep-19, at 15:24, George Mitchell <george+freebsd@m5p.com> =
wrote:

> I'm as happy as a clam at high tide to see all the FreeBSD work going
> into supporting Raspberry Pis of all sorts.  But at the moment, it
> seems to be that there are no Raspberry Pis (of any model) to be found
> at any of the usual sources in the U.S.  Am I missing something?  Does
> anyone have a clue as to when they might reappear?  Thanks!  -- George

Going to:

https://www.raspberrypi.com/products/raspberry-pi-4-model-b/

and, selecting "8GB RAM" and "United States" as an example,

=
https://www.raspberrypi.com/products/raspberry-pi-4-model-b/?variant=3Dras=
pberry-pi-4-model-b-8gb

and clicking on CanaKit got me to:

https://www.canakit.com/raspberry-pi-4-8gb.html?cid=3Dusd&src=3Draspberryp=

There are 3 kits and a Board Only listed, but, as stands,
usually some of those are not available at the time. Some
may be preoreder and others "Add to Cart".

So this can get into if the extra material for a kit
happens to be of interest for the price for the overall
combination.

Currently the Starter Kit has pre-order status and the
Extreme Kit is "Add to Cart" for 8 GiByte models.

Even if no combination is currently of interest, it is
a place to monitor for availablity.

I use their power supplies: 3.5A 5.1V .

=3D=3D=3D
Mark Millard