Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2001 00:48:09 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>, Jeff Mohler <supra87t@yahoo.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: best way to migrate to a new disk

On Sun, Jul 08, 2001 at 12:42:58AM -0700, Matthew Jacob wrote:
> I mean, Warner- you're right, but, well, I've been using tar to copy systems
> for the last 5 years for *BSD, and, well, it really works best for me.

But you're replying to a call for advice -- you did not prefix your
advice that it works best for you because you know the limitations of it
and you don't mind them....  In answering questions like this one, people
would do well to consider the accuracy and completeness of their
answers.

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)