Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 2002 15:21:31 +0100
From:      "Julian Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Advocacy" <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Non compliance with list remit.

Ref my:

> I have informed postmaster@ that IMO, one person's postings
> these last 2 days have distracted us from our objective:
>    From: Majordomo@FreeBSD.ORG
>    >>>> info freebsd-advocacy
>    FREEBSD-ADVOCACY                        Furthering the Use of FreeBSD
>    Share ideas and plan to increase the number of companies and
>    individuals using FreeBSD
> If others also tell postmaster similar, it may help.

Better:
	Please report to postmaster@freebsd.org the name of any
	troll who should not only be blocked, but archive purged of.
Leaving troll junk to pollute our FreeBSD web based email archives, could
give added incentive to trolls to excrete more to list & thus archive.

Julian Stacey
jhs @ berklix.com	Computer Systems Engineer & Unix Consultant, Munich.
   Ihr Rauchen = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !  Schnupftabak probieren.