Date:      Fri, 02 Apr 2004 21:56:55 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-2?Q?L=E1szl=F3_K=E1roly?= <laszlokaroly@tvnetwork.hu>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   1.1.1 segfault

Hi,

I have built OO 1.1.1 twice this week, but the result was exasperating.
It was very very unstable producing fatal exception: signal 11 many times.
The problems I detected are:
1. it does not handle right to left texts. If I want to insert an Arabic
word it appears in the Insert -> Special Char window in the right way,
but after inserting it is tangled as if someone sets condensed spacing
and ugly kerning. Moreover there are wrong connections between chars
(e.g. initial forms in the middle of words).
2. In certain cases OO cannot open my docs. During opening the
Unexpected ... window appears. If usually happens if the doc contains
right to left text.

Formerly I used 1.1.0_X without any problem.

pkg_info:
gcc-3.2.3_1
jdk-1.4.2p6_4

uname -a:
FreeBSD ip-167-78.tvnetwork.hu 5.2.1-RELEASE-p1 FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE-p1
#10: Sat Mar  6 19:33:48 CET 2004
root@ip-167-78.tvnetwork.hu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/LCustom  i386

I compiled OO 1.1.1 with and without -O -pipe flags.

Thanks, Laci