Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:27:47 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dell D600 odds-n-ends

Ok, so just curious if I'm missing some 'features' that should be
working on my Dell D600.  I'm running FreeBSD 5.3-BETA6.

Here's what's working:
X.Org configuration
USB stuff (bluetooth, mouse, flash key, etc)
Cardbus (firewire, etc)
Sound
DVD-ROM/CD-RW
suspend/resume on lid close, so acpi 'level 3'
wireless (aftermarket 802.11a/b/g card, Atheros)
est/estctrl (speedstep - thanks Colin!)
and all the other basic out-of-box stuff of course

Here's what I'm curious about:
Hibernate mode?
IRda port on the side - does it work? how?
Secondary battery/DVD swapping - no worky (doesn't find the new device,
crashes, etc)

Any hints?

Eric

Eric Anderson     Sr. Systems Administrator    Centaur Technology
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.