Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:53:17 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Herve Quiroz <hquiroz@esil.univ-mrs.fr>
To:        Christopher Elkins <chrise@scardini.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: jakarta-commons ports (was: Re: Self-bootstrapping the jdk1.3.1)

Christopher,

> Well, commons-collections is a big one for me, but I'll happily defer to
> you if you've already started on it. Others on my todo list are:

For now, I'll just wait for the bsd.java.mk stuff to be cleared with Ernst
so porting all *standard* java libraries will be easy. I won't commit my
ports until the bsd.java.mk has all the features we discussed.

If you are in a hurry, you should port commons-collections on your own (I
can help you maintain it if you're short on time) but I'll be happy to
handle the porting if you haven't enough time (but not until next week).

Regards

Herve