Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:01:21 +0100
From:      Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@mobil.cz>
To:        Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XML interface to CVS

> Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:11:50 +0100
> From: Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@mobil.cz>
> To: Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
> Cc: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
> Subject: Re: XML interface to CVS
>
> > From: "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
> > To: Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@mobil.cz>
> > Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:38:01 -0500
> > Subject: Re: XML interface to CVS
> > Cc: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

> > >     I've looked. All I found was an empty skeleton at sf.net.

> > >     hmm... you use PHP. have you seen Chora? not that it's an XML
> > >     interface, but you could prolly use its CVSLib, and build an XML lib
> > >     above it.
> >
> > Thank you for the leads.  At this point, I don't want to take on another
> > project just to further my existing projects...  ;)  I was hoping for an
> > existing solution.
>
>     Well, I offered you one: Chora's CVSLib. It doesn't output XML, but
>     it's in PHP, so you don't need that middle man.

    Ah, I just read the article on daemon news, and now I see you
    actually *do* want XML... Sorry about that. Anyway, could you shed
    some light on the "any source tree of any type" thing? What does
    that mean in regard to fp2?

    You can reply off-list if you wish.

--
FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE
3:58PM up 1 day, 23:43, 10 users, load averages: 0.02, 0.06, 0.06