Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 1998 11:09:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mark Turrin <mlt@linkzone.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Options setting in sendmail.cf file

The options settings in the sendmail.cf on FreeBAS are set with a space
between the ``O'' and the setting variable as in:

# who (if anyone) should get extra copies of error messages
O PostMasterCopy=Postmaster

# slope of queue-only function
O QueueFactor=600000

# queue directory
O QueueDirectory=/var/spool/mqueue

The O'Reilly book specifically states that their should be no spaces after
the ``O'' like this:

OQ/var/spool/mqueue

Is this no longer true for Sendmail 8.8.7?

Thanks,