Date:      Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:46:57 GMT
From:      "dave.horvath@netzero.net" <dave.horvath@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is MegaCameras.com  still in business?

I saw a posting dated Dec. 1st from Murray Haberman asking: =93Is MegaCa=
meras.com still in business?=94 I have a similar question/worry
On Dec. 9th they charged my MasterCard $371.82 for my order and I have s=
till to receive it, even though the online form indicated that my $10.14=
 shipping was for Federal Express 1 day Home Delivery.<?xml:namespace pr=
efix =3D o ns =3D "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
I called their only listed phone number (888-882-6342) and got either a =
standard phone machine pre-recorded male voice saying "I am sorry - we a=
re unable to take your call at this time" OR I get a Verizon recording a=
sking me to input the phone number of the person I am trying to reach or=
 the mailbox number I specifically need to leave a message. Either way I=
 don't have those numbers that succeed in getting to leaving a voice mai=
l. .

Dave Horvath
(212) 989-0417 home
(917) 747-9869 cell