Date:      Thu,  8 Jul 2004 11:58:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Toby Knudsen <tknudsen@fairmeans.org>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   openoffice-2.0-devel build fails

You are probaby aware of this since it is so obvious.  Still, I could
use OO right about now.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Thanks,
Toby

===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for openoffice-2.0
Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
1 out of 1 hunks ignored--saving rejects to ../shell/source/unix/sysshell/recently_used_file_handler.cxx.rej
>> Patch patch-shell+source+unix+sysshell+recently_used_file_handler.cxx failed to apply cleanly.
>> Patch(es) patch-config_office+configure.in patch-config_office+set_soenv.in patch-cppuhelper+source+gcc3_linux_intel.map patch-libxml2+prj+build.lst patch-odk+setsdkenv_unix.in patch-odk+settings+settings.mk patch-psprint+source+helper+strhelper.cxx patch-sfx2+source+config+cfgmgr.cxx patch-shell+source+unix+sysshell+recently_used_file_handle applied cleanly.
*** Error code 1