Date:      Fri, 13 Jun 1997 13:47:48 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Lars Fredriksen <fredriks@Mcs.Net>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mbone question

Hi Amancio,
	I have couple of quick Mbone questions(feel free to redirect me :-)).

1)	What is the easiest way to find the closest mbone router to me so
that I can find out if they are willing give me a tunnel?

2)	Assuming the following setup:

	   PPP			Ethernet

	204.150.64.241		204.150.64.24[2-6]

	As you can see the ppp is on the same subnet as my ethernet. This
	works fine for all other apps but mrouter only sees one interface
	because of this and will not come up. Will a tunnel fix this? or
	do I have to go a completely different direction??

Lars
Lars Fredriksen		fredriks@mcs.com		(home)
			lars@fredriks-2.pr.mcs.net	(home-home)