Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 2015 17:38:50 -0600
From:      "Andrew Wilcox" <AWilcox@Wilcox-Tech.com>
To:        <freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Current status of utimensat(2)

Hello,

I am wondering about the current status of the utimensat(2) and =
futimens(2) patch set.  I saw some posts from early 2013 but nothing =
more recent.  In addition to improving POSIX 2008 compliance, this will =
additionally enable me to continue my work on the Linuxulator.  As it =
stands, most Gentoo and Ubuntu binaries do not work in the Linuxulator =
because of the missing utimensat syscall.

Is anyone currently working on this?  I'd be happy to help out.

Thanks,
Andrew

--
Andrew Wilcox, C/C++/Python developer, kernel hacker
Blog:   http://blog.foxkit.us/  WWW: http://foxkit.us/