Date:      Sat, 8 Apr 2006 21:07:32 +0400
From:      GeX <gexlie@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 7.0 and Genius SlimStar Pro USB keyboard

Hello!

   I have FreeBSD 5.4 and I have tried to use Genius SlimStar Pro USB
keyboard.
   The kernel configuration file contains following lines:
     device  uhci
     device  ohci
     device  usb
     device  ukbd
     options KBD_INSTALL_CDEV

   The /etc/rc.conf file contains following line:
usbd_enable=3D"YES"

   The /etc/rc.i386 file contains following line:
kbdcontrol -k /dev/kbd0 < /dev/ttyv0 > /dev/null

   The device /dev/kbd0 is created during the boot time. But the system
does not response properly on the keys pressing. The "Enter" key works
fine but all other keys produces some mess charters like "^K" etc.
   Could you tell me, please, what's the problem and what's the way to
solve it?