Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 2004 22:54:52 +1100
From:      "Joe Shevland" <joe.shevland@e-wise.com>
To:        "Yuri Khotyaintsev" <yuri@irfu.se>, "C. Kukulies" <kuku@www.kukulies.org>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: tomcat41 producing 28 java daemons

Actually, I should've added (if I haven't posted it before), I'm currently
ecstatic with my FreeBSD (5-CURRENT) workstation, running Gnome, OpenOffice,
Eclipse and the latest JDK port (first time I've managed to get away from
the darkside *entirely*) ... so congratulations to all the selfless souls
that put in the work... I'm a total hypocrit though in that I've offered
help in the past and then quickly forgotten to actually dig in and help or
make good on it... I really need a checklist and someone cracking a whip to
get things done :) but the offer *is* there, if there's anything that
requires Java/C/C++ nouse.

Cheers,
Joe