Date:      Fri, 23 Mar 2001 19:23:26 +0100 (CET)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@secnetix.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Revised schedule for 4.3-RELEASE

Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com> wrote:
 > > Which mirrors will carry the -RC ISO images?  I've been trying to
 > > get the one announced here lately and connections were at a few
 > > hundred Bytes/s just to stall quite early (after some fifty KB)
 > > and make the idle hup close the DSL line.
 >
 > I really couldn't say - that's up to the mirrors. :(

I'll _try_ to put 'em up at ftp7.de.freebsd.org, if I can.
No promises, though, 'cause I'm extremely busy.

Regards
   Oliver

PS:
Oh BTW, just in case anyone's interested -- The (German)
Lehmanns Edition of 4.3-Release will consists of _five_
CDs.  We already had big problems putting all that stuff
on four CDs for 4.2 and had to drop the CVS repo and some
other things.  Fortunately we could convince the folks at
Lehmanns to use five CDs this time (without even changing
the price, as far as I know).  The repo will be there
again on disc #2.  :)